DILF, DELF or DALF exam preparation
Would you like to gain or improve your French skills? Some schools or employers prefer for students or new hires to have a certificate of a certain level of French. Passing the DILF, DELF or DALF exam gives you this certificate! At LinguaProf we offer you help and assistance by passing these exams.
How does the DILF, DELF or DALF course work?
The hard aspect of conducting an DILF, DELF or DALF exam is that you as a student need to be aware of your current level. You must take the appropriate exam for the level you currently think to have. This means that when you do not pass the B2 exam, you will not receive a certificate for B1. And when you easily pass the B1 exam, you will not receive a B2 certificate. We briefly clarify the different exams:
- A1.1 level
- To evaluate the first, basic skills of your French.
- A1 – B2 level
- Is organized in different categories
- DELF for all public
- DELF Prim
- DELF Junior
- DELF Pro
- C1 – C2 level
- Professional or academic field
Benefits of our tutors or grinds
Preparing for, and taking the exam could be quite tensive, and we are aware of this fact. Due to this reason, we are here to help you and make the preparation as smooth and convenient for you! There are several benefits that LinguaProf offers of how you can reach the best outcome for you.
- Excellent quality guaranteed. By interviewing and screening all our teachers on their experience and competences, we insure professional and qualified teachers. In this way you will study with real professionals, for your best results.
- Group or private lessons. Are colleagues or classmates also taking the test? Enjoy there company while taking the classes and study together!
- Classes online or in-person. Do you prefer the comfort of your own home or another location, we make it all possible!
- Experience flexible hours. The number of hours, and the time is to be scheduled per week. Our teachers are also available during the weekend and the evening.
The DILF, DELF or DALF exam at LinguaProf
Our teachers will do their best in supporting you and offering help where needed to give you the highest chance of passing your exam. All the exams vary per exam level. However, the format remains similar for all the different types. Every exam examines these four different elements:
- Listening comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Writing expression
- Oral expression
Get started with our course
Preparing yourself for your DILF, DELF or DALF exam, is only three steps away!
- Create your account for free.
- Let us know your wishes for your preparation.
- Start with your lessons with your assigned teacher.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
As a native speaker I can help you understand the grammatical points and help you improve your pronunciation, writing and understanding skills. I can identify the points you need to improve and create custom-made exercises.
FRENCH courses delf /dalf exam
Hela Hamida K.
Question : What can I offer you to help you after class ?
Answer : Besides homework I give at the end of each lesson, I motivare the student to review what we did in class by :
1- Audio recording : Which is perfect for those who want to review the pronunciation, grammar explanation, or even review the new vocabulary.
My teaching material
Articles and news
Test templates and examples
Graphs and charts