Online Mandarin-Chinese language courses
Mandarin Chinese language is one of the most challenging and hardest spoken languages in the world. Furthermore, it is the most widely spoken language and that is why it is interesting to learn. Writing, speaking, and pronunciation are very hard to learn and that is why LinguaProf offers help from professional teachers. Are you looking for practices? Improving your skills, or want to start from scratch? Learn with us together and start to speak the most spoken language in the world.
Gain a better understanding of the Mandarin Chinese language
Learning Chinese brings a lot of benefits. Even if it is the hardest spoken language it can bring growth into your life. Chinese speaks approximately 1 billion people, which means 14 percent of the population speaks Chinese. See why should you learn this language:
- It is mostly spoken language in the world
- If you learn, improve learning language, you can gain more knowledge about the culture of China
- If you want to have good business relationships with China, why not surprise them with knowing the language?
- Written words are iconographic characters more than a letter, which can improve your artistic skills
- Mandarin speakers use both sides of their brains, which means you will improve your brain function
Did you know you can learn Mandarin-Chinese together with a group of people?
LinguaProf tries to collect for you as many reasons as possible to practice languages with us. We try to make your learning easier and flexible to your needs, level, and available time.
- You can see what do we offer to you:
- A customized class, which means teachers will focus on your level, knowledge, and skills
- A professional teacher who will be selected to you based on your needs
- Flexible hours of classes, you can choose what time and day you want to practice
- Group courses, which means you can practice with others, maybe even friends
- Individual courses mean you will be attending classes alone
- Free registration on the website
Learn with your teacher from your comfort of home
Online classes are suitable for everyone, who wants to learn from home or office. In addition, there is a possibility you might not have time to attend classes, so online learning is a great solution. Do not forget that online classes requires preparing some things:
- A computer
- A stable internet connection
- A video communication platform as Zoom, Skype, Teams…
- A camera
- A microphone
Chose your level of language knowledge and reach your dreams
We will assign you a teacher based on your level and knowledge. That is why it is important to know, which level you have and how much you want to improve. The teacher will teach you grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and advice you. Here you can see levels:
- Basic levels which are A1 and A2
- Intermediate levels which are B1 and B2
- Advanced levels which are C1 and C2
Are you ready to become a student of LinguaProf?
Follow these steps to register:
- Sign up for free
- Write your needs and requirements
- Wait for a tutor to be assigned to you
- Start your lessons!
Our teachers are waiting for you, start now!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Oct 2020 - Nov 2020
Know how developed and acquired as a teacher : • Good work ethic. • Plan and deliver logical and coherent lessons, be it private or group lessons, online or face-to-face classes, no matter the level. • Good target language analysis allowing the elaboration of well-structured and focused lessons. • Lesson customisation according to the students’ needs and preferences. • Select appropriate resources and tasks for successful language and language skills development: vocabulary, grammar, language functions, listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. • Make great use of computer tools (Zoom, G-Suite, Microsoft Office suite...). • Confident and calm presence in the classroom. • Use a variety of classroom teaching techniques successfully. • Good awareness of learners and ability to respond so that learners benefit form the lessons. • Reflect on my key strengths and weaknesses and use these reflections to develop my teaching skills.
Universidad de Burgos
Early Childhood Education
Jun 2010 - Jul 2014
This degree was relevant for learning how children learn the Spanish language between they are born until they turn 7 years of age
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
Teaching Assistant - Spanish
Sep 2019 - present
Teaching Oral Interaction tutorials to students in BESS and BSL Degrees. Lecturing on Text Analysis to students in European Studies and MEECL Degrees.
Liceo industrial recoleta
Jul 2015 - Jun 2016
Teach English to students of high school