Online language courses
Learning a new language is fun! We want to make learning the new language of your choice accessible. Our mission is to connect qualified teachers with their students. We strive to make this easy and motivating. One of the best ways is to learn online. In online lessons there is real attention for you!
Get motivated with LinguaProf!
It is often difficult to maintain attention in a new topic. In conversation with our students, we have discovered a formula that ensures that attention can be held. In this formula, we value that you organize your online course yourself. We offer:
- A quality guarantee. Our teachers have teaching experience in the language that you are most interested in. Good teachers are there for their students and motivate each one in a different way.
- Group classes or individual lessons. Gather your friends or your team and share the costs!
- Flexible hours. Studying online makes it easier to study in the evening or the weekends.
- Decide your own subjects in the language. This way, you won’t get bored studying what you don’t need.
What to study on LinguaProf?
We know you are thinking: but what am I going to study? You may already have some ideas for a language, but we would like to inspire you even further. We have a wide range of languages around the world. Below you will find some examples of languages that you can learn online with us in your personalized course.
- And more..
The benefits of studying online
Online activities continue to rise. So is studying online. But why? We have discovered that there are many advantages for both the student and the teacher. Students often feel more comfortable, there is more attention to the learning needs of the student and the student asks questions more easily. In addition, it is often cheaper and lesson times are easier to determine.
How it works
Why would you wait? Signing up is easy!
- Create an account for free.
- Tell us about your wishes regarding the language and the subjects you want to study.
- Get a teacher assigned and start your online course.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Cambridge ESOL, British Council, Milan
Cambridge ESOL, CPE Proficiency
Jul 2017 - Jul 2017
Cambridge CPE Proficiency certificate.
Dublin City University
Translation and Interpreting
Sep 2018 - Jun 2022
I have learned how to translate scientific and legal texts as well as medical interpreting
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Oceans Private school
Feb 2020 - present
Teaching from grade 1 to 12 Setting internal exams/ assessments : oral reading and writing
May 2021 - present