Polish language courses
The Polish language speaks to over 45 million people, it is one of the official languages of the European Union. If you want to learn a polish language you have to practice every day as it needs repetition and hard work. Are you looking for a teacher? Would you like to learn a new language? Or maybe just to improve and learn more? LinguaProf offers courses for beginners and advanced students who want to get better.
Why should you learn a polish language?
Polis is a native language of the Poles with a rich history. It is spoken by a wide number of groups in the Czech Republic, Belarus, Slovakia, Lithuania, Ukraine…The interesting facts and reasons why should you learn a polish language:
- The Polish alphabet is based on Latin script
- Language is more related to Czech, Slovak, and Russian, which means if you learn Polish you might understand these languages as well
- Polish is a second most spoken Slavic language
- The Polish language has a big amount of vocabulary from Latin, so it might make an easier way to learn for beginners
Take an advantage from LinguaProf courses and have suitable classes for yourself
We want to take care of our students who want to improve and reach their goals. We try to make courses as much suitable for you that you could focus on your daily life and have a language course. Thanks to our platform you can have:
- Flexible hours: you can choose when and how many classes you want to have
- Professional teacher: based on your needs we will select the most suitable tutor for you
- Online courses: you can learn from anywhere you are
- In-person courses: attend classes and meet your tutor in person
- Individual courses: learn alone and individually
- Group courses: here you have a chance to learn with friends and improve together
Make sure to have a stable internet connection for online classes
LinguaProf offers online courses for everyone who needs it. It is a big advantage for those, who need flexible courses, have a busy lifestyle, and don't have time to attend classes in person. If you choose to have courses online, from anywhere you are, make sure to have prepared these things:
- A computer
- A good and stable internet connection
- A camera and microphone
- An account on Zoom, Skype, or other communication platform
Select your level of polish language and see your progress
LinguaProf offers lessons for everyone who wants to improve. We offer courses for beginners, advanced and professionals as well. If you need help with pronunciation, spelling, grammar, exam preparation, or others, we are here for you. See from what levels can you choose:
- Basic levels: A1 and A2
- Intermediate levels: B1 and B2
- Advanced levels: C1 and C2
Are you ready to start your polish courses with LinguaProf?
Follow these steps to create a profile on our website:
- Register for free
- Write us your needs and demands
- Start your lessons
See your progress with LinguaProf!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Paris 12 University
Bachelor’s in Administration and International Exchanges
Sep 2017 - Jul 2020
Bachelor’s in Administration and International Exhanges - North America selective class
International House Mexico
Certificado internacional en la enseñanza de español como lengua extranjera (DIEELE)
Jun 2021 - Dec 2021
I learned how to teach better, the different teaching techniques and different ways of learning in order to give a better class to my students, and I also learned how much I like to teach about my language.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Néfertari school egyp
Sep 2012 - Jun 2013
French teacher for high school
May 2018 - present
-Spanish teaching lessons