Italian grinds and tutors
Are you looking for an Italian tutor? Would you like to learn Italian from the beginning? Or maybe you are already advanced and need to practice pronunciation, grammar, or writing? Do you need help with your exams, assignments, or homework? LinguaProf offers private Italian courses for all levels of knowledge online and in person. Join our team!
What are the advantages of becoming a student of LinguaProf?
LinguaProf platforms try to be helpful and flexible with your daily life. Here you can see the benefits that we offer you because we care about your education:
- A professional tutor who is selected based on an interview, resume, and work experience
- Group courses which mean you can study with more people or individual courses
- Online courses through Skype on Teams, using camera and internet connection
- In-person courses, at the home, office or anywhere you are
- Flexible schedule, which means you can choose when will be your lessons
- Registration for free
Why should you learn the Italian language?
Here you can see what are the advantages of the Italian language and why it might be suitable to start learning it:
- You will find new job opportunities, work relations are very important
- You will have the chance to know better the Italian culture
- You will be able to study in Italian schools, universities
- You will train your brain
- You will have an opportunity to travel, meet new people
What are you going to learn in private lessons?
Our teachers are certified tutors, who know how to teach, they have prepared teaching materials and they are prepared with different kinds of levels you might have. You can choose which topics you would like to focus on, what would you like to practice the most and other… See what you can learn with your tutor:
- Grammar technique
- Have a conversation in Italian
- Learn about Italian culture
- And a lot more!
Would you like to become an Italian student of LinguaProf?
Create you account by following these steps:
- Make a registration for free
- Create your account and write about yourself
- Wait until we assign you a teacher
- Start you first lessons
LinguaProf is here to help you to practice and improve!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Instituto Cervantes, Dublin, Ireland.
Teacher of Spanish as a foreign language course
Oct 2008 - Jun 2009
This course provided me with the training, preparation and practical experience necessary to start my teaching career using a communicative method. It also enabled me to start working for Instituto Cervantes with the required title.
Trinity College Dublin
Bachelor of Arts in European Studies
Sep 2016 - May 2022
My degree gave me the opportunity to immerse myself in other cultures, influencing a lifelong passion for language-learning. I studied Italian, French and European History and Culture.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Instituto Cervantes, Dublin, Ireland
Teacher of Spanish
Oct 2009 - present
Teaching Spanish to adults and young people at every level of the European Framework of Languages (A1 to C2) as well as DELE preparation exam (levels A1 to B2) and Junior and Leaving Certificate courses.
May 1989 - present
Teaching English and German
Prices Italian grinds
The costs of lessons depend on the group size, location and topics.
Average price: 19.85EUR/h
Request information Become a teacher
Start your lessons today!
- Verified teachers
- See teacher reviews
- Flexible lessons and appointments
Trial lesson available!