Swedish private lessons and tutors
Would you like to have a private tutor who could improve your Swedish language? Are you looking for private lessons which could be taught remotely or in a group of people? Are you A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 level in Swedish language and want to progress, learn more? LinguaProf is here to help you and offer you improvement!
Are you a beginner and want to learn from scratch? That is fine with us!
Learn the Swedish language at all levels:
- Level A1 (beginner level)
- Level A2 (elementary level)
- Level B1 (intermediate level)
- Level B2 (upper-intermediate level)
- Level C1 (advanced level)
- Level C2 (complete mastery level)
Would you like to see the advantages that LinguaProf offers for students?
Our platform tries to create benefits for its students. We create a comfortable environment and advantages for everyone, who needs it. See what we offer below:
- Flexible schedule, which means you can choose hours and days of your classes
- Professional courses, which means you will have appropriate learning material based on your level
- Professional tutors, who will be selected for you based on your needs
- Online courses, which means you can learn remotely
- Face-to-face courses, which means you will meet your teacher in-person
- Group courses, which means you can learn with other students
- Individual courses, learning alone with your teacher
- Free registration on the website
- Safe payment
You can choose to have group courses or individual courses with LinguaProf
Our platform offers you to select group courses which means you will learn with other people, students together. You can select these courses with your friends and study together, it is up to you! Or you can choose to have individual courses, which means you will learn and improve alone with your teacher. In both ways, you can learn online or in-person and attend classes in arranged places.
Online courses through Skype, Zoom, Teams, or other video communication platforms
If you choose to have online courses, our teachers are prepared for that. It is very important to have the main things prepared. See what you need to have for your lessons online:
- A computer or other electronic devices
- An internet connection
- A microphone or camera
- A video communication platform
Are you ready to start your lessons with LinguaProf?
Sign up for free following these steps:
- Make a registration on the website
- Create your profile
- Wait until we assign you a tutor based on your needs
- Start your lessons with LinguaProf
Our teachers are waiting for you!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.