Portuguese grinds and tutors
Olá, como está? Always dreamed of speaking fluent Portuguese? Do you need help to pass your exam? Have you found a new lover and want to understand the language better? Or are you just looking for an excuse to move to Portugal? Then you're at the right address! At LinguaProf we offer private lessons with your own tutor.
Why choose LinguaProf to learn Portuguese?
There are many advantages to learning Portuguese, and it is even easier to do it with a tutor.
- Flexible dates and hours with the teacher of your choice.
- Prefer to be taught in real life or online? Both are possible!
- The teachers are carefully chosen to give you the best experience.
What will you learn during the private lessons with your grinds?
You have just been given a tremendous amount of advantages as to why you should learn Portuguese. So the only question remains, what do you learn in class?
- Learning (basic/advanced) conversations in Portuguese.
- Learning about Portuguese culture.
- And more!
Is learning Portuguese difficult?
Learning a language naturally takes effort and time, yet Portuguese is relatively easy to learn because:
- You don't have to learn a new alphabet.
- Portuguese has many similar words from Spanish and French.
- If you speak an Ibero-Romance language, it is easier to learn Portuguese.
- Learning with a tutor will only speed up the process.
4 reasons why you should learn Portuguese:
There are many reasons to learn a Portuguese, here are some of them:
- To strengthen your CV.
- To make friends and get in touch with other native speakers.
- There are 243 million people around the world who speak Portuguese, of which 223 million are native speakers.
- Portuguese is one official language in 10 countries and it is spoken in 16 such as Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Brazil, Cape Verde...
I want to learn Portuguese! How do I get started?
Create your account for free with these 5 easy steps:
- Create a free registration.
- Create your account.
- Wait until we assign you a teacher.
- Start your first lessons and go!
LinguaProf is here for you!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.