TELC Exam preparation
Are you looking for extra help in your exam preparation? We guide students in this process. The TELC test, better known as The European Language Certificate, is one of te international tests that you can take for admission to a university in Ireland. You can take the TELC in multiple languages. Choose whatever fits your wishes the best! At LinguaProf we are specialized in helping you pass your test.
Advantages of preparing with LinguaProf
We can imagine that taking the test can be quite tensive to you. That is why we want to make this preparation as convenient as possible for you. We offer you multiple benefits so that your preparation with us reaches its full potential.
- One-on-one classes or group lessons. Do you have more classmates who are planning on taking the test? Gather them and share the costs!
- Quality guarantee. All our teachers are interviewed based on competence and teacher experience. This way, you only study with real professionals.
- Online classes or in person. Are you more comfortable through Zoom? No problem!
- Flexible hours. Studying with LinguaProf isn’t limited to certain hours. The teachers are available in the evening or on the weekend as well.
The TELC exam offers various languages that you can take the test in. Below, we have stated the languages for you to choose from. Our teachers are here for all of them!
The TELC format
The scoring consists of points. In total you can earn 300 points which is divided by 225 and 75. The TELC tests has reading, listening, and writing aspects which consists of one to three tasks. Besides that, there will be an oral test, a presentation, a discussion and expressing your opinions.
Getting started with LinguaProf is easy
Passing the TELC test is only three steps away!
- Create an account for free.
- Tell us about your wishes regarding the preparation.
- Start your first lesson with your assigned teacher.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.