Online Korean Language courses
Are you considering learning the Korean language? Are you looking for courses to improve your knowledge? Do you know just basic vocabulary and want to learn higher level? The Korean language is one of the Asian languages known as Altaic. Compared to Japanese and Chinese languages it is easier to learn and has more advantages. Would you like to know more? Join LinguaProf and improve with professionals.
Reasons, why should you learn the Korean language
To learn the Korean language it is necessary to watch Korean videos, movies, try to read books, listen to music, television and of course, try to speak with native Korean speakers. Learning this language gives you advantages, which you can read here:
- Learning the Korean language will give you a better knowledge of Korean Culture and concepts
- Learning one more language gives you mental development and makes your brain active and healthy
- If you are interested in working with Korean-speaking people, knowing the language will improve your business relationships
- If you like to travel and explore Korea, learning Korean can help you to adapt and communicate
- It is in the top 18 most useful languages in the world
Why should you choose to learn Korean with LinguaProf?
Ou platform wants the best for you and your improvements. We are happy to give you advantages, which will make your learning easier and more approachable. We understand you are considering having online courses, it is easier way if you don't have time to attend courses, or simply if you want to stay home. See what other benefits we offer you:
- Flexibility: you can choose to have the most suitable days and hours for you
- High quality of lessons: our professional teachers are selected based on interviews, resumes, and previous work experience
- Individual or group courses: you can choose to have courses alone and individually or in a group with friends or other people
- Secure payment and free registration to our website
Make sure to be prepared for online Korean lessons
Online lessons are very convenient and suitable for those who want to learn a language from the comfort of home. You can be anywhere you want to and still practice and improve! Make sure you have these things prepared before you start your classes:
- A computer or other electronic device with a camera
- A microphone to have better communication, which is necessary
- A good internet connection
- A Skype, Zoom, Teams, or FaceTime
- Prepare your headphones
You will practice Korean according to your language level
It is important to know what is your level of knowledge and how often can you have classes to improve. We teach everyone who needs it, which means you can be a beginner, advanced, or a professional who needs to improve, practice communication, or other. You can choose your level between:
- A1 and A2, which is a basic level
- B1 and B2, which is an intermediate level
- C1 and C2, which is an advanced level
If you want to become our student, make a registration
Make a profile on LinguaProf following these steps:
- Sign up for free
- Write about your knowledge, skills
- Wait until we assign you a teacher
- Start your online Korean lessons
Make yourself comfortable and start your lessons!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Coláiste Íosagáin, conducted by the Alliance Française Dublin
Sep 2019 - Jan 2020
Undertook the DELF A2 exam (oral, written and aural), and got 95%.
PARIS 3 SORBONNE NOUVELLE
FRENCH AS FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Nov 1998 - Jun 1999
I learned the pedagogy and skills how to teach my own language to a profile of people from abroad, and i got trainings in classes. My educational program focused how to make the best of communicative strategies and how to adapt them to learners with different needs. I enjoyed it a lot and it made me more open and patient with learners.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Trinity Comprehensive School, Dublin
Teacher of Spanish - Adult Education Program
Sep 2004 - Jun 2012
Teaching Spanish within the Adult Education Program - evening courses.
Jan 2021 - present
I'm a freelance worker who provides linguistic services. I mainly give private online English or French lessons to adult learners. I'm also open to working with groups. More generally, I'm willing to help anyone who might need my language skills.