Language courses in Galway
Are you living in Galway or around the city? Are you looking for language courses? Would you like to improve or practice a particular language? Are you looking for a professional teacher who could help you with spelling, grammar, pronunciation, or even learn everything from the beginning? LinguaProf offers courses for everyone who needs them and wants it, so join our platform and become our student.
The advantages of choosing language lessons at LinguaProf
Learning languages is not easy for everyone. It takes time and it needs to be practiced, talked and focused on it. Our platform tries to make lessons comfortable for those, who don't have enough time to attend classes or want to create their schedule of courses. Let's have a look at what do we offer:
- Flexible times of classes, which means you can select dates and hours on your own
- Professional teachers, who will be selected for you based on your needs and level
- Online or face-to-face classes, you can choose to learn from home or attend classes in person
- Individual or group courses, which means you can learn with other people or individually just with your teacher
- Free registration on our website
You will practice the language with a professional teacher
Don't worry, our teachers are qualified and verified. That means they were selected based on the interviews, curriculum, and work experience they had. After you write us your needs, demands, requirements, and level of the language you want to learn, we will assign you a teacher based on that.
What languages can you practice and improve at LinguaProf?
Our platform offers various types of languages. It is up to you what you choose and for what purpose. Here you can see some examples from what to choose:
- And more...
Choose your level of language and practice to reach your goal
In every language that you choose, you can select your level of knowledge. It is good for us to know your level of skills so we can choose a suitable teacher and teaching materials for you. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner, advanced, or professional. Our teachers are ready to help everyone who needs it. See the levels of language here:
- Level A1 (beginner, where you learn from the beginning, introduction)
- Level A2 (elementary, starting to learn simple words, connect sentences)
- Level B1 (intermediate, you start to use times and conversation)
- Level B2 (intermediate to advanced, you are already capable to talk, understanding, and write)
- Level C1 (advanced, which is a high level of language knowledge)
- Level C2 (complete mastery)
Would you like to choose a language course in Galway?
If you want to become our student and practice, improve or learn from the beginning a new language, make a registration following these steps:
- Sign up for free on LinguaProf
- Complete your profile, write us information about yourself, your needs, and level
- Wait until we assign you the most suitable teacher
- Have a first language lesson with LinguaProf
What are you waiting for? Explore new language now!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Goethe Institute Chennai
Jun 2016 - Jun 2016
I wrote German B1 certification exam at Max Mueller Bhavan ( Goethe Institute Chennai)
primary school teacher with a foreign language
Oct 2008 - Jul 2013
First of all I learned the psychology of the person who wants or needs to learn something, whether it is a foreign language or someone else.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Oct 2021 - present
Tutoring Irish at a Junior Cycle level through gauging the students level and understanding, and planning lessons and material tailored to their needs. As is important for any language, I encourage an active interest in Irish outside of the classroom, as a living, breathing language. Through working with a student, assessing their needs and being invested in their progress I instil confidence in their use of Irish, while preparing them for the Junior Cycle exam.
Nov 2021 - present
I teach Spanish to a friend on a part time bases. Currently we are working on communicative Spanish and hope that he will achieve A2 standard Spanish within the next 6 months